I absolutely love them. I love the way they smell, I love the way they work to support my and my family’s natural immune systems. I love how I can make natural cleaning products with essential oils to clean my home and office without using harsh chemicals, for just pennies of what I would pay for the more toxic store-bought brands.
They have certainly changed my life and the lives of my family! I never thought that I would be teaching others how to use and incorporate these amazing oils into their own lives.
I offer Essential Oils that have the highest standards of testing for quality, potency and purity and are carefully monitored from their fields to your front door.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils are the natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play an important role in plant pollination.
A few examples of how I use essential oils:
- I diffuse a respiratory blend at night to help support my respiratory system while sleeping
- A Calming Blend to help promote sound, continuous sleep
- A Protective Blend for immune support
- Lavender to help soothe occational skin irritations
- Geranium after my shower for a smoothing effect
- Meleleauca for it’s cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Frankincense added topically to my moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and on the bottoms of feet to promote relaxation
- A drop of Peppermint and Wild Orange in the palm of my hands to help wake me up when that mid-afternoon slump hits
- And a wonderful Digestive Blend to help promote healthy gastrointestinal function!
All of this has happened because of one little bottle…
If you would like to learn how you can incorporate the same essential oils that I use into your life, contact me here: Contact Mary