When was the last time you talked with someone about your health and received the personal attention you deserve?
Have you ever received good advice that you just couldn’t follow? Has your doctor recommended a lifestyle change that you just couldn’t maintain and so you felt like a failure? Have you ever wanted to change something in your life, but you just couldn’t achieve it on your own? A Health Coach may be the answer.
Health Coaches are:
- Certified and Professionally trained to assist you in making the best choices for your health and happiness.
- Trained in over 100 dietary theories, Health Coaches base their work on bio-individuality to find what works best for your unique body
- Accountability partners, which is key to your success
- someone who has “been there, done that” and will help to assist you on your journey that will create a partnership for your success
As a client of my health coaching program, you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy level
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Health Coaches Create Balance in your life:
- Aside from focusing on the food you fuel your body with, Health Coaches assist in evaluating all areas of your life
- During this evaluation, key areas that are unbalanced are revealed
- An approach to create balance in these areas is determined by us, together, to create sustainable harmony in all areas of life
- This leads to a healthier, happier you!
Could one conversation change your life? Are you curious about how health coaching could help you? Schedule a 50 minute free initial consultation with me today, to see if health coaching could help you live a fuller, healthier life.